This wetsuit cap provides additional warmth without having to step up to a hooded suit. Made from stretchy, 3mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content. Best for water temperatures: 48°–55° F/9°–13° C. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- Solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% elastane thermal microgrid interior lining dries fast and offers excellent warmth and flex
- Stretchy and durable solution-dyed exterior fabric made from 88% recycled polyester/12% elastane; all fabrics laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- Three-panel construction conforms to head for a comfortable fit
- Supratex brim shields face from sun
- Seams have spot-tape reinforcements for strength and durability
Need advice? Call our hardware team to discuss your queries on 01271 816070
Why buy from Tiki?
Established since 1967, Tiki has been at the forefront of UK surfing ever since. With a huge selection of boards, wetsuits and accessories. Run by surfers for surfers.