The Zepha is our premium line of wetsuits. Proven in the harshest Atlantic winter swells by our team riders and XXL nominated big wave surfer Andrew Cotton.From Nazare to Mullaghmore this wetsuit has been proven in some of the heaviest, coldest waves in the world.
This range is designed for the serious surfers, those who prioritise performance over all else, those who are in the sea 24/7/365 who need warmth and comfort.
- Super XTEND neoprene – Limestone based PAH Free
- Dry Lining – Fastest drying time between surfs
- Duratech – High abrasion resistance combined with flex and stretch
- Double lock GBS – 2 x Glued and Double lock blindstitched on external seams
- Taped Seams – Neoprene tape is hand glued to internal seams
- Chest Entry – Superior for warmth and stretch
- Liquid Seal – Additional external seam seal
- Wristy cuffs – A tapered neoprene cuff ensures minimal water penetration
Need advice? Call our hardware team to discuss your queries on 01271 816070
Why buy from Tiki section
Established since 1967, Tiki has been at the forefront of UK surfing ever since. With a huge selection of boards, wetsuits and accessories. Run by surfers for surfers.