A high-performance, neoprene-free wetsuit, the R4® Yulex® Front-Zip Hooded Full Suit is made of 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance.
- Torso/thighs: 5.5mm (hood: 3.5mm) 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% elastane inverted microgrid. thermal lining that minimizes weight, dries fast and offers excellent flexibility.
- Arms/legs: 4mm 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey.
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining in arms/legs improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric made with 85% recycled polyester/15% elastane is durable, stretchy and water-resistant
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued and internally taped
- Supratex kneepads and ankle cuffs for maximum durability and anatomic fit
- Floating front-zip with replaceable, corrosion-proof Salmi® zipper for maximum performance and better seal; adjustable hood opening with cord lock
- Easy-access key loop
- 1,758 g (62 oz)
- Suggested water temperatures: 38–48° F/3–9° C.
Note: Patagonia Wetsuit products can only be shipped and delivered to customers within the European Union (EU)
Need advice? Call our hardware team to discuss your queries on 01271 816070
Why buy from Tiki section
Established since 1967, Tiki has been at the forefront of UK surfing ever since. With a huge selection of boards, wetsuits and accessories. Run by surfers for surfers.