A stretchy, neoprene-free wetsuit, the R3™ Yulex™ Front-Zip Hooded Full Suit is made of 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Suggested water temperatures: 48–55° F/9–13° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- Torso/thighs/hood have solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% elastane inverted microgrid thermal lining that minimizes weight, dries fast and offers excellent flexibility
- Solution-dyed, high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining in the arms/legs improves flexibility and dry time; solution-dyed exterior face fabric made with 85% recycled polyester/15% elastane is durable, stretchy and water-resistant. Lining and face fabric laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued and internally taped
- Supratex kneepads and ankle cuffs for maximum durability and anatomic fit
- Floating, asymmetrical front-zip with corrosion-proof Salmi® zipper provides better seal and extends suit’s lifespan; unlike other designs, zipper is replaceable
- Adjustable hood opening with cord lock and easy-access key loop
Note: Patagonia Wetsuit products can only be shipped and delivered to customers within the European Union (EU)
Need advice? Call our hardware team to discuss your queries on 01271 816070
Why buy from Tiki section
Established since 1963, Tiki has been at the forefront of UK surfing ever since. With a huge selection of boards, wetsuits and accessories. Run by surfers for surfers.