Offering stretch, comfort and warmth for high-performance surfing, this neoprene-free wetsuit is made of 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Suggested water temperatures: 60°–65° F/16°–18° C. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Torso/thighs: 3mm 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% elastane inverted microgrid
- Arms/legs: 2.5mm 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey
- Exterior face: 85% recycled polyester/15% elastane
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued and internally taped
- Supratex kneepads and ankle cuffs for maximum durability and anatomic fit
- Floating, asymmetrical front-zip with corrosion-proof Salmi® zipper provides better seal and extends suit’s lifespan; unlike other designs, zipper is replaceable
- Easy-access key loop
Note: Patagonia Wetsuit products can only be shipped and delivered to customers within the European Union (EU)
Need advice? Call our hardware team to discuss your queries on 01271 816070
Why buy from Tiki section
Established since 1967, Tiki has been at the forefront of UK surfing ever since. With a huge selection of boards, wetsuits and accessories. Run by surfers for surfers.