Yulex® wetsuits have exclusive linings for increased stretch. The only Fair Trade Certified™ suits they’re made with 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; natural rubber is FSC® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Best for water 60°–65° F/16°–18° C.
- Stretchy 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% chlorine-free synthetic rubber by polymer content; natural rubber is FSC® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Torso/thighs have solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% recycled spandex thermal microgrid lining that dries fast and offers excellent warmth and flex
- Stretchy solution-dyed linings; interior arms/legs: 100% recycled polyester exterior: 85% recycled polyester/15% recycled spandex. Solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- 100% externally seam-sealed to shut out water and add durability; all seams are triple-glued and taped with comfortable low-profile interior seam tape
- Asymmetrical front-zip with replaceable corrosion-proof Salmi® zipper provides better seal and extends suit’s lifespan; easy-access key loop on inside
- Supratex kneepads and cuffs are durable flexible and hold snug to the body without binding or restricting movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 1020.58 g (36 oz)
- Torso/thighs: 3mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content lined with 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% recycled spandex inverted microgrid. Arms/legs: 2.5mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey. Exterior: 85% recycled polyester/15% recycled spandex. Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Note: Patagonia Wetsuit products can only be shipped and delivered to customers within the European Union (EU)
Need advice? Call our hardware team to discuss your queries on 01271 816070
Why buy from Tiki section
Established since 1963, Tiki has been at the forefront of UK surfing ever since. With a huge selection of boards, wetsuits and accessories. Run by surfers for surfers.