Neo Glass fins are precision molded using long strand fiberglass and a marine grade polymer. Very affordable yet considered a premium construction due to its high fiberglass content and active flex pattern, these fins will accommodate a wide range of surfers and surfing conditions.
- Designed for speed and tight turns, with added tail release.
- Upright template allows for tighter, more acute directional changes.
- Smaller centre fin for increased pivot and tail release.
- Ideal for surfers who like to perform fast, progressive turns.
- Suitable for hollow waves, particularly good for beach breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker.
Need advice? Call our hardware team to discuss your queries on 01271 816070
Why buy from Tiki section
Established since 1963, Tiki has been at the forefront of UK surfing ever since. With a huge selection of boards, wetsuits and accessories. Run by surfers for surfers.