Warm, comfortable and durable, these wetsuit booties are made from stretchy, 3mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, with an internal split-toe design for increased control and grip. Best for water temperatures: 48°–55° F/9°–13° C. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- Solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% elastane thermal microgrid interior lining dries fast and offers excellent warmth and flex
- Stretchy and durable solution-dyed 88% recycled polyester/12% elastane exterior lining; all fabrics laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple-glued, blindstitched and 100% internally taped
- Y-strap closure conforms to foot for a snug fit; microgasket at cuff opening prevents water entry
Need advice? Call our hardware team to discuss your queries on 01271 816070
Why buy from Tiki?
Established since 1967, Tiki has been at the forefront of UK surfing ever since. With a huge selection of boards, wetsuits and accessories. Run by surfers for surfers.