A stretchy neoprene-free spring suit made of 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Best for water 65°–75° F/18°–23° C. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% chlorine-free synthetic rubber by polymer content; natural rubber is FSC® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Stretchy solution-dyed linings; interior is 100% recycled polyester exterior is 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- Linings laminated with water-based solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- Floating asymmetrical front-zip with noncorroding Salmi® zipper provides better seal and extends suit’s lifespan; zipper is replaceable
- Easy-access key loop included
- All seams are triple-glued and blindstitched; internally spot-taped at high-stress areas
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 929.86 g (32.8 oz)
- Body: 2mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey. Exterior: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex. Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Note: Patagonia Wetsuit products can only be shipped and delivered to customers within the European Union (EU)
Need advice? Call our hardware team to discuss your queries on 01271 816070
Why buy from Tiki?
Established since 1967, Tiki has been at the forefront of UK surfing ever since. With a huge selection of boards, wetsuits and accessories. Run by surfers for surfers.