Part of the original Momentum Generation, Shane Dorian set the standard for high-performance big wave surfing. Dorian's signature traction pad is designed with board feel in mind, in waves knee-high to scary-high. A three-piece design with 7mm center arch and 25mm tail kick offers sure grip in all conditions, and holes in the vert wedge tail kick decrease drag. Like all Dakine traction, Shane's pad is made of biodegradable Friendly Foam, sold in plastic-free packaging, and uses marine-grade 3M® adhesive.
- Dakine Friendly Foam biodegradable EVA foam
- Plastic free packaging
- Positraction grid pattern
- Three piece pad
- 7mm center arch
- 25mm vert wedge tail kick with beveled edges
- Drilled holes through kick to enhance water flow
- Cut outs enhance board feel and increase grip
- 3M® high grade adhesive
- 12" x 12.25" [ 30 x 31cm ]
- 100% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
Need advice? Call our hardware team to discuss your queries on 01271 816070
Why buy from Tiki?
Established since 1967, Tiki has been at the forefront of UK surfing ever since. With a huge selection of boards, wetsuits and accessories. Run by surfers for surfers.