We have an exciting opportunity for a role as Store Manager at our New Tiki Surf store in St Ives Cornwall opening soon.
Who we are: Established since 1967, Tiki has been at the forefront of British surfing for over 50 years and remains the UK’s leading home-grown surf company. We are a specialist surf company that’s true to our core belief – designing and developing cold water surf gear. We are one of the top surf destination stores in the UK located in the Southwest with a growing online retail business. We’re expanding our team during this exciting and booming moment for the surf and active pursuits industry.
We are looking for a full time position as Store Manager. You will have lots of opportunities to progress and develop within the business, we need someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about all things surf! This is a 40 hour a week, full time contract. To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
As Store Manager you will be leading in the day-to-day management of the store operations. The main focus of the role is to improve the commercial performance of the store through effective management and leadership of the team.
• Managing and motivating the team to maximise sales and customer satisfaction
• Managing the day to day operations of the store including locking up and key responsibilities plus alarm call out response
• Driving customer service through team engagement and use of product expertise to build a strong and loyal customer base
• Building and maintaining connections within the local community with those that share our vision
• Leading and inspiring the team to achieve store sales and KPI’s to drive commercial performance and improve profitability of the store leading by example
• Support the Store Manager in creating team rota’s, conducting recruitment, inductions and conduct effective training and development of the team
• Visual merchandising, product and brand launches in line with company direction
Creating team rotas, conducting recruitment, induction and effective training and development of the team
• Organising, planning, and implementing our vision and purpose through our teams
• Managing stock inventory, completing deliveries and general maintenance of stock
• Delegating and monitoring team workload, train and supervise to get the best possible results
• Responsibility for Health & Safety operations
Successful candidates will have retail managerial experience, demonstrate a commercial understanding with the ability to lead and motivate a team in order to deliver outstanding customer service.
Most importantly a passion for our products, brands and lifestyle is a must.
Benefits: • Competitive Salary • Pension Scheme • Staff Discount