Established since 1967, Tiki has been at the forefront of British surfing for over 50 years and remains the UK's leading home-grown surf company. We are a specialist surf company that's true to our core belief – designing and developing cold water surf gear.
We are one of the top surf destination stores in the UK located in the Southwest with a growing online retail business. We're expanding our team during this exciting and booming moment for the surf and active pursuits industry. We have also expanded our business by merging companies with Two Seasons, your role will be part of a UK digital team that operate Tiki’s website.
We’re looking for a full time position as Digital Merchandiser. You will have lots of opportunities to progress and develop within the business, you will have in depth training as part of your role, access to all areas of the business and use of product. We need someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about all things surf. This is a 39 hour a week, full time contract. The Job is based in our Head Office in Braunton, North Devon with flexible working.
To apply please send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com
What you’ll be doing:
- Website audits - amendments in response to analysis, checking the website for errors, ensuring the website is always of a high standard.
- Creating collections and being involved with seasonal campaigns.
- Merchandising pages to ensure best sellers and options with full size breaks are at the top, ensuring pages make sense with brands and styles.
- Working with buyers, photographers, warehouse operatives and accounts teams to help create a successful customer experience.
- Working with external brands to produce creative and written content.
- Image sourcing, working with the photography department and warehouse team to update website imagery.
- Creating Brand content - blurbs, website banners etc.
- Marketing and promotions- assist in ensuring marketing is effective and promotions launch successfully in all areas of marketing (stores, ads, website, socials, emails etc).
- Competitor research - Keeping up-to-date with market trends and competitors and ensuring that Tiki continues to lead the market.
- Organising lifestyle photoshoots.
- Customer Service assistance.
- Stock management.
- Preferred: Experience in Shopify software, Website or creative content.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills with an ability to manage multiple projects, prioritise workload and achieve deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and enthusiasm to progress in the business.
- Passionate/ knowledgeable about the surf culture.
- Adobe skills preferred.