Ever wanted to work for a surf and snow lifestyle brand!?
Well... here's a rare opportunity to join our new Cowbridge, South Wales Store Team!
We’re on the hunt for an enthusiastic and motivated Assistant Manager to support the Cowbridge Store Manager.
Who are Tiki?
Established since 1967, Tiki has been at the forefront of British surfing for over 50 years and remains the UK’s leading home-grown surf company. We’re a specialist surf and snow company that’s true to our core belief – designing and developing cold water surf gear and providing extensive snow brands to gear you up ready for the mountains.
We’re proud to be among the top surf stores in the UK with a growing online retail business to boot. We’re expanding opening a new Surf and Snow store in Cowbridge, South Wales.
Love skiing, snowboarding, or/and surfing and surf culture? This could be the role for you.
Benefits: • Competitive Salary • Pension Scheme • Staff Discount
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to;
A bit more info on the day-to-day role below:
- Manage the Cowbridge store in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Managing and motivating the team
- Handle locking up and key responsibilities, plus alarm call out response when necessary
- Upholding the highest customer service and helping to build a strong and loyal customer base
- Build and maintain connections within the local community with those that share our vision
- Assist the Store Manager in leading and inspiring the team to achieve store sales and KPI’s.
- Assist the Store Manager in team rota’s, conducting recruitment, inductions and lead effective training and development of the team
- Keeping an eye on visual merchandising in the store, especially around product and brand launches
- Assist the Store Manager in organising, planning and implementing our vision and purpose through our teams
- Support the Store Manager in managing stock inventory, completing deliveries and general maintenance of stock
- Delegating and monitoring team workload, train and supervise to get the best possible results
- Support the Store Manager with Health & Safety operations
Ideally we’d like all candidates will have retail managerial experience but it’s not a dealbreaker! Essentially we need someone to help organise & motivate the small team, whilst providing exemplary customer service. And of course, a passion for our products and snow or surf lifestyle is a must, otherwise this job may not be a fit!
We look forward to hearing from you