Digital Design Coordinator @ Tiki Surf
Ever wanted to work for a surf brand!?
Well... here's a rare opportunity to join our growing Tiki Digital Team 🤙
Established since 1967, Tiki has been at the forefront of British surfing for over 50 years and remains the UK's leading home-grown surf company. We are a specialist surf company that's true to our core belief – designing and developing cold water surf gear.
What you’ll be doing:
We are one of the top surf destination stores in the UK located in the Southwest with a growing online retail business. We're expanding our team during this exciting and booming moment for the surf and active pursuits industry. We have also expanded our business by merging companies with Two Seasons, your role will be part of a UK digital team that operate Tiki’s website.
We’re looking for a someone part or full time to fill the position of Digital Design Coordinator. The Job is based in our Head Office in Braunton, North Devon with flexible working.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design Work - regularly creating on-brand assets for the website, socials media, product packs and more. Day-to-day assets as well as larger campaign asset packs.
- Video Editing - content editing and creation for Tiki’s social media and website.
- Photography - arranging regular photoshoots for new-in product and supplying an album of images for the digital team to use across the website.
- Website maintenance with a focus on textiles. Making sure you arrange imagery for all new-in items, along with video content to promote on social media. Assist in creating interesting pages in-line with seasons and trends, making sure the website looks good whilst remaining easy to navigate. Improving customer journey is key.
- Making sure descriptions and imagee always up to date across the site.
- Helping the wider team with Customer Service and responses.
- Blogging on the Tiki Website. We’re really keen to have regular and interesting content shared on the website.
- Marketing and promotions- assist in ensuring marketing is effective and promotions launch successfully in all areas of marketing (stores, ads, website, socials, emails etc).
- Competitor research - Keeping up-to-date with market trends and competitors and ensuring that Tiki continues to lead the market.
- Previous experience working in a Graphic Design Role or similar digital role preferred.
- Preferred: Experience in Shopify software, Website or creative content.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills with an ability to manage multiple projects, prioritise workload and achieve deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and enthusiasm to progress in the business.
- Passionate/ knowledgeable about the surf culture.
- Adobe skills preferred.