New neoprene-free Yulex wetsuits feature 85% natural rubber by polymer content,replacing a petroleum-based material with a plant based one for significantly reduced CO2 emissions, blended with 15% synthetic rubber polymer for increased ozone and UV resistance to meet rigorous demands for durability and strength.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability
- Natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- Torso/legs/hood have 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining that minimizes weight, dries fast and offers excellent flexibility
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining in the arms improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric made with 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and 100% internally taped
- Supratex kneepads and ankle cuffs for maximum durability and anatomic fit
- Floating front-zip with corrosion-proof Salmi® zipper provides extra room to get in/out, extends suit’s lifespan and is fully repairable; adjustable hood opening with cord lock; easy-access key loop
- Torso/thighs: 5.5mm (hood: 3.5mm) 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; arms/lower legs: 4mm 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content. Lining: 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex microgrid in torso, legs and hood; high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey in arms; exterior face fabric: 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex
Note: Patagonia Wetsuit products can only be shipped and delivered to customers within the European Union (EU)
Need advice? Call our hardware team to discuss your queries on 01271 816070
Why buy from Tiki section
Established since 1967, Tiki has been at the forefront of UK surfing ever since. With a huge selection of boards, wetsuits and accessories. Run by surfers for surfers.