R3 Wool Lined Cap provides additional warmth without having to step up to a hooded suit. Made with durable 3mm wetsuit neoprene laminated to a merino wool and recycled polyester jersey liner, the cap’s 3-panel construction conforms to the head for a close and comfortable fit. The merino is chlorine-free, soft next to the skin and stays warm when wet, while the recycled polyester jersey dries quickly and adds durability. A Supratex neck strap keeps the cap snug and secure when you’re swimming, bodysurfing or getting worked underwater. A PU-laminated brim sheds water and shields your face from the sun.
- Durable 3mm neoprene laminated to a chlorine-free merino wool/recycled polyester jersey liner
- Soft and comfortable chlorine-free merino wool stays warm when wet; recycled polyester jersey adds durability
- Three-panel construction conforms to head for a comfortable fit
- PU-laminated brim shields face from sun and sheds water
- Supratex neck strap with spandex binding
- 3mm neoprene lined with chlorine-free merino wool and recycled polyester jersey
Note: Patagonia Wetsuit products can only be shipped and delivered to customers within the European Union (EU)
Need advice? Call our hardware team to discuss your queries on 01271 816070
Why buy from Tiki section
Established since 1967, Tiki has been at the forefront of UK surfing ever since. With a huge selection of boards, wetsuits and accessories. Run by surfers for surfers.