We are giving away 3 (yes 3!) of Andrew Cotton’s tow boards!
These boards were designed for our team of big wave surfers – Andrew Cotton and Barry Mottershead, in conjunction with legendary shaper Bruce Mckee. Bruce shaped for many years at Pukas and under his own name, building boards for the likes of Tom Curren and Sunny Garcia.
With Cotty’s and Barry’s input, we developed a board that would go in 20-40ft solid waves – in particular Mullaghmore, where both guys most frequently surf. The boards have since been used by a number of surfers as their go to board at Mullaghmore including Hugo Vau, Conor McGuire and Nic Von Rupp. Barry has also gained a number of XXL nominations on the same board.
The boards are made from HD-eps foam, with layers of glass and bamboo on the deck and bottom and carbon rails, lead weights between the feet in the core and additional inserts for modular weights. They have 5 futures fin boxes with quad fin placement by McKee.
Of the 9 boards originally made, we have 3 of Cotty’s to give away. These boards will be signed by Cotty and presented by the man himself to the winners at the Tiki surf shop in North Devon.
There are 3 ways to enter the competition: THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
- On Facebook, Closed and Like the Tiki Surf Shop page then Like and Share the competition post.
- On Instagram, Closed and follow @tikisurfshop and tag a friend in the competition post.
- On our website, Closed and fill in the form.
We will pick one winner from each platform – 3 boards, 3 winners. You can enter any way, as many times as you like.
– Closing date of the competition is 20th September.
– Cotty’s going to Nazare in October so if you want to come and meet him and collect the prize it will need to be between the 21st and 30th Sept.
– We can arrange delivery of the board, at the winner’s cost.
– You can enter the competition as many times as you like on any or all 3 ways to enter.
– We will pick the winner at random, 1 from each entry draw. If the same name comes up twice, we will draw a 2nd name – ie. You cant win 2 boards!
– Competition is only open to UK mainland, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland customers.
– Employees of Tiki and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.